The Celina Lynx Golf Club has been open to the public since May in 1995. Formally know as the Fox’s Den Golf Course the Celina Lynx offers 18 holes of challenging golf play. You will have to use your golf knowledge to maneuver around and over the many bunkers and hazards that surround the greens. The 18 hole championship lynx course was designed by Jim Fazio. The course measures by yardage, slope, and rating as follows.
- BlackTees : 6,874 yards/ 125 Slope/ 72.9 Rating
- Green Tees : 6,658 yards/ 124 Slope/ 71.9 Rating
- White Tees : 6,479 yards/ 122 Slope/ 71.1 Rating
- Gold Tees : 6,119 yards/ 118 Slope/ 69.4 Rating
- Grey Tees: 5,406 yards / 120 Slope/ 71.4 Rating
- Hole #1A par 4 opening hole which is straight with a fairway bunker, and the green is bunkered as well.
- Hole #2A par 5 with fairway bunkers and tall rough on both sides of the fairway. The green is protected by the rough and large mounds around it.
- Hole #3A par 3 with water protecting the green on three sides.
- Hole #4A par 4 that is straight, this hole is bordered on the right with water. The green is protected by water and sand bunkers.
- Hole #5A par 4 that dog legs to the right, this short par 4 is protected by high rough, bunkers and water on the right. The green is protected by sand, rough and water.
- Hole #6A par 5, this hole dog legs left and then right 100 yards from the hole. The fairway is bordered by high rough and water that protects the right side. The lay-up area has fairway bunkers and the green is surrounded by some water and high rough behind.
- Hole #7A par 3, this hole is bordered by water on the right and high rough on the left.
- Hole #8A par 4 which is straight and long. The fairway is bordered on both sides by high rough and grass mounds while the green is protected by sand bunkers and mounding.
- Hole #9A par 4 which dog legs to the right. This hole offers two areas to land your drives, with a fairway bunker between those zones. The green is surrounded by water on the left, mounds with high rough behind, and to the right a deep bunker.
- Hole #10A par 4 that is straight. There are fairway bunkers and a green with bunkers and high rough.
- Hole #11A par 4 that is straight, with an elevated green. There are woods on the right and a creek between the landing zone and the green. Bunkers and mounding surround the green.
- Hole #12A par 3, this hole is protected by water on three sides.
- Hole #13A par 5, this hole dog legs gently to the left. It has fairway bunkers on the right, with high rough to the left and right. To reach the green you must pass over water with a creek to the right of the green and a lake on its left. There are high rough borders behind.
- Hole #14A par 4, this hole offers 2 landing zones. One directly over the lake on the right side of the fairway and a more conservative path requiring a gentle fade off the tee. The fairway is protected as well by a fairway bunkers and high rough on the left. The green is surrounded by woods and a slightly elevated green.
- Hole #15A par 4, this hole is straight but with high rough on both sides and a fairway bunker on the right. The green has bunkers and rough all around.
- Hole #16A par 3 which plays slightly uphill. The green is protected by water to the back right and bunkers and mounding on the other sides.
- Hole #17A par 4 bordered by woods on the left and high rough on the right. The green is protected by mounding.
- Hole #18A par 5 that dog legs to the right. The landing zone is protected by water on the right and strategically placed bunkers left and right. The fairway has water all the way down the right side and deep rough to the left. The green is positioned with water to the right and in front, surrounded by bunkers, rough and mounding. One of the most beautiful signature holes around!